Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

All Things Zombie: The Gathering Horde by ATZ Publications

Synopsis

This collection of zombie stories features some of the top zombie authors in the genre; T.W. Piperbrook, A.J. Brown, Chris Philbrook and Eric A. Shelman. There are many newcomers here too, having had their dream of being published realized for the first time. You will find that telling them apart may be difficult - we had hundreds of submissions, and this is the cream of the crop. We hope you enjoy this romp through the apocalypse.


Publisher: ATZ Publications, November 7, 2014



Review

I give The Gathering Horde Five out of Five Stars

*Disclaimer one of the stories in this book was written by me, but my story is just one of the awesome stories in this book.*


I'm going to keep this review short. I've been super busy with my novel and need to get back to it. I just had to take the time to share this gem of a book. There are stories here by some well-known names in the zombie/horror genre as well as some new authors. 


The publishers and editors did a fantastic job selecting the best stories out of over one hundred that were submitted. I am truly impressed with the talent of the authors who wrote for this book as well as in the editing that was done. This is ATZ's debut publication, but the quality and professionalism put into this work are first-class.


If you're a fan of The Walking Dead, horror, zombies, or just being entertained, this is the book for you!  


It's only $2.99 or free if you have Kindle Unlimited. Get it by using the link below: